Partner with ShiftWise and grow your business
- Find more clients through the healthcare industry’s leading contingent workforce management software
- Increase your visibility and win more business
- Provide staff faster and more efficiently
Supplier Boot Camp Training Classes
ShiftWise 101: An Introduction to ShiftWise. An introduction to the Supplier Boot Camp classes.
- Tuesdays, 9-9:30am Pacific
Supplier Administration. How to manage supplier profile page and add admin users.
- Tuesdays, 10-10:30am Pacific
Timeslips and Accounting. For employees that work with payroll and accounting.
- Wednesdays, 10-11am Pacific
Staff and Orders. Per diem and long term order management.
- Thursdays, 10-11am Pacific
Supplier Skills Comprehensive. Comprehensive course covering all aspects of the application.
- 4th Thursday of each month, 9-11am Pacific
How it works
Refer a Client
Suppliers can earn cash and prizes!
Introduce the time and cost saving benefits of ShiftWise to your clients. Each client you refer can result in money in your pocket and prizes for your office. Once the introduction is made, you will be credited with the referral!
ShiftWise has helped hundreds of healthcare staffing agencies connect to new hospitals all around the nation. We can help promote your business with:
- Featured Suppler Spotlight to increase visibility
- A company ad on the ShiftWise login page.
- Top listing as a Featured Supplier in our Agency Network Search database with your company name, logo, contact information and a link to your website.
- Promotion via our client services team to our existing ShiftWise customers seeking to work with new agencies or fill unmet staffing needs
- Promotion to prospective ShiftWise clients seeking to reevaluate their agency list.
Supplier Referral Program
The ShiftWise Staffing Supplier Referral Program is open to all suppliers! You have the ability to work with more of the 1,500 plus ShiftWise clients nationwide. Here’s how it works:
- Health System requests additional vendors. ShiftWise presents your information to the healthcare system.
- Health System reviews the vendors that are presented. Vendors are ranked based upon their performance metrics.
- Health System chooses to add you as a supplier. ShiftWise administers client contract with you on behalf of the healthcare system.
- You see new orders in ShiftWise. Health System begins to select your staff for new Per Diem and Long Term assignments.
Tips and Tricks: Timeslip Status
ShiftWise Tips & Tricks gives insight into specific features of the ShiftWise system that help you navigate staffing difficulties. Next up in our monthly series: Timeslip Status. The Staffing Problem...
Tips and Tricks: Invoice Status
ShiftWise Tips & Tricks gives insight into specific features of the ShiftWise system that help you navigate staffing difficulties. Next up in our monthly series: Invoice Status. The Staffing Problem...
Tips and Tricks: Booked Long Term Order Rates
ShiftWise Tips & Tricks gives insight into specific features of the ShiftWise system that help you navigate staffing difficulties. Next up in our monthly series: Booked Long Term Order Rates. The...
Beginning in the Fall of 2015, ShiftWise will be awarding staffing partners who specialize in Allied, Nursing, IT, Locum Tenens and Non-Clinical throughout each year.
This is our way of recognizing the achievements of our staffing partners who have stood out as leaders in serving their healthcare clients.
“I’ve watched ShiftWise grow over the years and seen nothing but forward steps. They really are the gold standard in my book for healthcare staffing and any agency would benefit from it.”
Jaimie MayhewRegional Contract ManagerIntegrated Healthcare Solutions